Enabling NTP client in Mettle SE
- Go to System >> General Setup
- Scroll down to "Time Zone" and select your Time zone.
- Then in the next field marked "NTP Server" enter the IP address or fully qualified domain name of the NTP server you wish to use.
Enabling NTP Server in Mettle SE
- There is an inbuilt NTP Server in Mettle SE to start the NTP server:-
- Go to LAN Services >> Basic LAN >> Time Service
- Check the box which says "Enable"
- Choose the interface you want the NTP server to listen on. You can select multiple interfaces by holding down the Ctrl key.
- Click on Save.
Mettle SE's inbuilt NTP server can be used along with Mettle SE's DHCP service to update the DHCP clients with the accurate and synchronised time.