To secure a leased line in Mettle SE:
- Go to System >> Interfaces >> Interface Assignments >> and assign a free OPT interface to Leased Line connection.
- Go to newly assigned interface --> Enable the interface --> Give a name to the interface --> Select the IP address as 'Static' --> Enter the IP address provided by your Leased Line provider.
- Go to Routing >> Basic Routing >> Static Routes >> Enter the destination Network and subnet mask --> Enter Gateway IP address for the destination Network.
- Create a Firewall rule to allow traffic through the Leased Line interface.
- Ping destination Network to check if the connection has been established.