Adding a Second WAN Connection:
- Go to System >> Interfaces >> Interface Assignments
- Select the interface to be assigned for additional Internet (WAN) connection.
- The interface assigned for the second WAN will be named as "OPTx". x will be a number based on which interface you select.
- Now go to Edit OPTx Interfaces. Here you should Enable the interface, choose the type of IP address as Static, enter the IP address assigned by the ISP to the interface.
- Now you should go and add a Gateway for this Interface at Routing >> Basic Routing >> Gateways >> Add New (Follow the initial configuration KB article for details on how to add a Gateway.
- Once you have finished adding the gateway, come back to the OPTx interface and select the gateway for this interface from the drop down list box.
- You can rename the "OPTx" interface by entering a new name in the 'Description' field, for eg: WAN2.
- Click on 'Save'.