First you need to define at least one load balancer group.
- Go to Routing >> Connection Load Balancer >> Add a New group
- Enter a Load Balancer name
- Set gateway priority for each gateway.The priority selected here defines in what order failover and balancing of links will be done. Multiple links of the same priority will balance connections until all links in the priority will be exhausted. If all links in a priority level are exhausted we will use the next available link(s) in the next priority level.
- Set the trigger level.
- Give a description.
- Click on save.
Now you can use these load balancer groups in following places:
- Gateway option in Firewall Policy
- Connection Load balancer in Proxy Server General Settings.